• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Final purchase of 2011! It's epic!

I agree with you on that one...

Nice pickup though Chris. Once you get all the frogs you want, what's next? :)

The hunt for frogs is never over! At the moment, all I want is to finish my fade collection, then hunt down some more rare frogs.

After that it's the Holbrooks.

I forgot to mention: this was my last purchase, but there has been a complication with an ancient frogskins purchase of mine and I should be getting a set of SW blue chrome FMJ in the mail soon :)))))

They look identical to the SW 24K lenses...

To be honest, I'm tempted to take a pair of anti-freeze, attach some white legs to them and slip in some 24K lenses and have a pair of knockaround EB III's ;)

Yea you really should. Antifreeze orbitals, 24K lenses, and trevor andrews legs would do it!

Are the blends on your hitlist?

Nah, the price charged for them as an 'iconic' symbol is beyond ridiculous. If I could get them at a relatively okay price, I'd grab them ;)

Otherwise, they're not part of the 'fade' series IMO.

Peeza, you could just use the white legs from the polished white ruby re-release (if you don't mind the red writing on them).

Nah, the price charged for them as an 'iconic' symbol is beyond ridiculous. If I could get them at a relatively okay price, I'd grab them ;)

Otherwise, they're not part of the 'fade' series IMO.

Peeza, you could just use the white legs from the polished white ruby re-release (if you don't mind the red writing on them).

I may do that!!

Yea, blends are a bit expensive!!!

I forgot to mention: this was my last purchase, but there has been a complication with an ancient frogskins purchase of mine and I should be getting a set of SW blue chrome FMJ in the mail soon :)))))

I want a pair of SW Blue Chrome!

Chris if we all decide as a forum collectively that the blends are a part of the fade series will you then go after them? I smell a potential poll cooking.

Latest Posts

Back