• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally after 10 years of searching!

Yeah he is shipping it for free. I know its overpriced, but I've never had the opportunity and wasn't about to pass it up. Now I can be choosey about a second case should I ever come across a deal.

Congrats on the case. Pricey but hey, if you wanted it then good for you. I dont think Ill get a display case out of fear my wife mite ask "if theyre only hundred dollar shades then why do you need such a fancy case to store them?"

Congrats on the case. Pricey but hey, if you wanted it then good for you. I dont think Ill get a display case out of fear my wife mite ask "if theyre only hundred dollar shades then why do you need such a fancy case to store them?"
Tell her because they are soooooooooooooooo pretty you just want to stare at them. ;)

Just tell her she is so beautiful that you have an image of her burned into your mind so well that all you have to do is close your eyes and you can see her. :)
I thought you were going to tell me to get a case to put her in so I can stare at her all day long too.

Back