• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FINALLY AFTER 4 YEARS SHE HAS ARRIVED!

My outer box doesn't match as well. I thought that was a little odd but now it seems no one's does.

I don't think the serial on the box is necessarily a production count like it is on X-metals, Time Bombs, Barras Montefrios, etc. Everyone just assumes that's how it works because that's the case with X-metals, but no one's been able to prove it, especially after the discontinuation of serial numbers on widespread models after 2004/2005 when they revamped their tracking.

Last edited:
guys everything is original, they arrived like that from Oakley, nothing was changed. Basicaly it would be impossible to change anything cause these were the only ones that were available in Czech Republic, the second pair is still in store and hasnt been sold. I can even get confirmation from distributor as I know those guys.

guys everything is original, they arrived like that from Oakley, nothing was changed. Basicaly it would be impossible to change anything cause these were the only ones that were available in Czech Republic, the second pair is still in store and hasnt been sold. I can even get confirmation from distributor as I know those guys.
I don't think anyone is questioning them in that sense....know what I mean?

Back