• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally C-six Baby!

Nice pick up! Now the hunt starts for the Carbon....
Thanks!!Yea, one day.... not sure I can front that kinda cash for just one pair of sunglasses right today ... Also pretty sure the wife would castrate me if I did buy the carbon right now. Lol

Happy you like them and my pro packing skills. Now maybe they will see some daylight. Bustem out and wear them.
I absolutely love them and so does my wife. She wants to make them hers. Lol packing skills was on point for sure!! Thanks again! They will definitely get some sun once I enjoy them a little inside first. 😎

awesome .... personnaly i love much better c6 alu than carbon ver
Do you own both? I think the Alu looks better in pictures but not sure how they both look in person or how they feel in hand or wearing. I hope to find a carbon one of these days and have the balls to pull the trigger on them.

Do you own both? I think the Alu looks better in pictures but not sure how they both look in person or how they feel in hand or wearing. I hope to find a carbon one of these days and have the balls to pull the trigger on them.

Carbon is a much more subdued pair in person and significantly lighter. Even tho the Aluminum is cheaper, it's definitely the flashier pair of the two.

Beautiful!!! I am super jealous. Its gonna be something I'll look for in the new year. Congrats... big congrats that is..

Back