• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally Completed The 4-legged Set!

D

Deleted member 790

4-Legged Frogskins Set Complete!

I just picked up my last pair of the 4-legged Frogskins. And what better way to post about it, than with my 100th post?

The Turquoise/White 4-Legged Frogskins completes my set. Although only the general release ones.

When I found these on the ordering site for Oakley Dealers, I couldn't believe my own eyes! I had to call my representative right away (even though I was in France skiing, and put in the order.. The hunt for Frogskins is never on put to hold!), and there was indeed one pair at the warehouse.. It had showed up out of nowhere - to my luck! I've been looking for these since I got my first Frogskins, the 4-Legged Grey/Violet.!

I have taken a couple of photos of the pairs together and separately - hope you enjoy them!
Please let me know what you think.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone on here, and in the Frogskins and Oakley community, for your expertise and help! And thank you for making my addiction to Oakley and Frogskins in particular, almost spin out of control.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not going after those.. Way out of my league, plus I don't like paying anything above retail for my sunnies..

Damn i love those..congrats! Did they have anymore available?! I could go through my friends rep and get them finally! Been waiting since they came out and never have gotten them :(

Very nice. Are those the standard warm grey lenses in the turquoise ones? They look like they have a redish tint to them. Not sure if it's a reflection or not.

Back