• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally Did It..

rightcoastnj

Oakley Expert
nj
So some of the members here have known I have been thinking about proposing to my girlfriend for awhile now and have light-heartedly kept reminding me of that fact...well I am happy to say that I finally pulled the trigger, she said yes, and now you can all expect me to be incredibly poor but happy from now on!

549605_10200351818352982_48044997_n.jpg

and a reenactment of the proposal since i didnt bother taking pictures lol
1463110_10151804990752546_993218214_n.jpg

My condolences.......:p

Seriously though.....CONGRATULATIONS! Very VERY happy for you and make sure you always keep HER happy too :p ;)

thanks guys! i am accepting donations as we speak :)

i actually went all out and spent way more than i planned on the ring but she is happy and thats all that matters..apparently now i actually have to start planning all of this other bullcrap that i was under the impression someone else would plan for me ..lol..kinda

i actually went all out and spent way more than i planned on the ring but she is happy and thats all that matters..apparently now i actually have to start planning all of this other bullcrap that i was under the impression someone else would plan for me ..lol..kinda
I hear multi-year engagements are underrated.

Congrats!

haha thanks Rustpot! I think we're shooting for about 18 months...sounded like a long time til I looked at the list of **** we have to do.

CONGRATULATIONS! I am happy to hear you made the commitment and I hope the best to come for both of you.

Back