• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally Did It..

Dude I am seriously happy for both of you!!!! But dude how can you propose to a beautiful girl and not wear oakleys.... Thats pretty damn serious when you have to take your shades off and look her dead in the eye when proposing. I hope the two of you have a great life together!!!!

Dude I am seriously happy for both of you!!!! But dude how can you propose to a beautiful girl and not wear oakleys.... Thats pretty damn serious when you have to take your shades off and look her dead in the eye when proposing. I hope the two of you have a great life together!!!!
thank you! unfortunately it was raining that day (although she found the whole proposal in the rain thing to be pretty romantic) so shades were a no-go but don't worry, she loves the Oakleys too.. just got her this pair from the last hydroprint group buy :
w2kq6g.jpg

98frb8.jpg

1 of 1 leopard frogs w/ fire irid lenses

I just read this so i hope you have a common life full of joy and all your dreams to come true...and a lot of children also.All the best

Wow congrats Bro, now you have to prepare for the next 2 rings...........I bet you don't know that. In a relationship there are 3 rings to be given and received.
1st - Engagement Ring - which we all know that you are proud and excited
2nd - Wedding Ring - is the next big step of your relationship to be a prisoner

and lastly...............................................................
3rd - Suffer-ring............which you would be like...........................:help:

JUST KIDDING, but jokes are half meant....LOL anyway CONGRATS AND BE PREPARED! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Back