• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally Figured Out How To Load Pics On Here Lol My Collection...again Lol

walkerhonda243

Oakley Expert
Louisiana
Jupiter Camo Complete Set

Tron Pit Boss and Tron Gascan

Soviet Red Shift Hijinx and Gascan, Infinite hereo collection, Echelon Jawbone, and a few X metals

My Pride and Joy....Monster Dog Collection. Tribal x4, Snow Camo x 3 (only 1 shown), Night Camo, Whiskey, Rust, Polished Black x2, Metallic White, Tortiose....I still need quite a few to complete this set

Last edited by a moderator:
u need to sell at least 3 of your tribal MDs to us here... please don't horde all the stocks!! Share the love will ya!!
LOL!! kidding...

great setup and collection u got there!!

Wow, nice collections of Dogs! I have 5 myself (Snow Camo, Cinder Red X2, Brown Fade, Metallic Black)

The rest of your collection is very nice too! Seems like you try to go for complete sets.

Are you planning on completing your Infinite Hero collection with the Fuel Cell and the Necessity?

Thanks for all the comments. I'm gonna hang on to my tribal MDs lol. I would love to find some more actually. And yeah I've had my fuel cell and necessity ordered for a while now. Just waiting on them to come in.

Back