• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally Found It ! My Holy Grail

WOW man....that suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks......I'm really sorry that the wife is bringing you down like that.

Hi Guys this watch is causing me a lot of problems at home due to money, unfortunately it has to be sold :( so it goes on Ebay tonight. Im not asking silly money for it so ive started the bidding at under a pound (dollar) with no reserve. I would really like it to go to someone who would keep it. love it, and enjoy it . It took me a lot of time, money and effort to get it so I would like it to go to a good home . Thanks again guys for all your help and info , cheers jonnie

why dont u sell it here? at least u get to save on ebay&paypal fees..jez sayin :) Good luCk with those!

that sucks to hear bro. i broke up with my old ladie when she tried to tell me I could go fishing in montana for my yearly two week trip. she told me it was her or my fishing trip and i looked at her and said ill be in the truck on my way to montana if you change your mind. now shes begging for me to come back. sucks that you have to sell it.

Mmm think I should have put a reserve on it , check it out on ebay item numbet 300926275830
did you sell this yet. if not i may be interested in buying it. if you do have it and I can buy it from you, you would be more then welcome to buy this peice back at any time. let me know bro

Sorry you had to sell it my friend.

I managed to pick up one today exactly the same but from a different source.

Looking forward to getting it in my hands next week.

Back