• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally found one

ZCForge

Shelf Whore Extraordinaire
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Amish Country, USA
After looking for a long time I finally came across a fingerprint original eye jacket that wasn’t beat to hell. The thing is practically in mint condition. Best part is, it was about 30 min away from my location. Definitely worth the drive. Love it!
778f9a8dfba0109f7179381ca3a686bd.jpg
f8ba51c40d7fd668447127888762a250.jpg

@hondazcrxsi
Can you look at this Ebay ad and compare it to the frame you just bought? Does the eBay ad look legit?

Oakley Sunglasses Jacket - Brown | eBay

@DogsterMon was inquiring and I figured you may be able to compare since you have one in hand. (I was going to direct you to the fakes thread, but figured it may be easier just to post it on this thread...don't mean to hijack it)

Thanks

@hondazcrxsi
Can you look at this Ebay ad and compare it to the frame you just bought? Does the eBay ad look legit?

Oakley Sunglasses Jacket - Brown | eBay

@DogsterMon was inquiring and I figured you may be able to compare since you have one in hand. (I was going to direct you to the fakes thread, but figured it may be easier just to post it on this thread...don't mean to hijack it)

Thanks

Yea I was following that thread. I have a lot of eye jackets but I didn’t comment on the thread because the pictures are too blurry to be definitive. The nosebridge logo text looks a little to large but again, without better pictures overall I’m not absolutely sure.

Back