• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally got a case

zwc0442

El Zach
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Sunny San Diego
A single wide case for a pretty decent price finally popped up for sale in my area. Has a couple dings here and there but pretty good shape overall. The bottom light doesn't work but looks like the ballast is shot. So will have to sort that out. All and all tho nice to have a place to put all my O stuff in one spot finally.

20160524_203907.jpg

A single wide case for a pretty decent price finally popped up for sale in my area. Has a couple dings here and there but pretty good shape overall. The bottom light doesn't work but looks like the ballast is shot. So will have to sort that out. All and all tho nice to have a place to put all my O stuff in one spot finally.

View attachment 250854

You did yourself good. Looks like it's in great shape, and the ballast crap is a relatively easy fix. I waited a year after deciding to get one and a Spine Case popped up an hour away in Baltimore on a weekend my wife and I were going there to hang out. Borrowed a Yukon Denali and grabbed it! If you see one and you think "maybe...." just get the damn thing, you'll fill it soon enough!

:)

Got all the lighting sorted out for the most part. Took out the fluorescent in the bottle and put in led and put a new florescent in the top to get the O to light up. There alot of light bleed out of the top so may replace that with some led near the O icon to cut that down to make it more home friendly. Also need to get some better colored led lights in the top but it's coming along.

20160528_220801.jpg