• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally Got David Flores Version 1

My apologies when i said completed Gascan and Antix I meant I have all the artist series, signature series, and limited editions, I also have all the Asian fit Gascans.
The Antix that I have are as follows:
Black plaid warm grey lens
Sebastian Loeb
Mambo
Clear fire iridium lens
Metalic red warm grey lens
MLB All Star
Adrian de Souza
Moto GP
Fuente
Eneresto Fonseca
Devil's Brigade
As far as the Gascans the list is very long and all I have yet to acquire is the Rep Exclusives, but I do have a lead on a pair and should be able to pick them up.

My apologies when i said completed Gascan and Antix I meant I have all the artist series, signature series, and limited editions, I also have all the Asian fit Gascans.
The Antix that I have are as follows:
Black plaid warm grey lens
Sebastian Loeb
Mambo
Clear fire iridium lens
Metalic red warm grey lens
MLB All Star
Adrian de Souza
Moto GP
Fuente
Eneresto Fonseca
Devil's Brigade
As far as the Gascans the list is very long and all I have yet to acquire is the Rep Exclusives, but I do have a lead on a pair and should be able to pick them up.

Very nice. Where did you pick up the MLB All Star?

I actually scored them on ebay.... Are you looking for a pair? Might look at a trade. If you got some Hijinx artist or limited, or any cool display items... pm me if interested.

anyone know where i can get this 1.0 also? or maybe some of you willing to sell also..

Flores 1.0 is one of the hardest artist series to get. and even if you find one, expect to pay above 1k usd based on current market rate. last auction on the Bay ended close to 2k usd..

Flores 1.0 is one of the hardest artist series to get. and even if you find one, expect to pay above 1k usd based on current market rate. last auction on the Bay ended close to 2k usd..
which color is the 2.o and 1.o? i know there's a blue one and a brown one, one's was a Japan only release i just keep getting confuzzled which is which i sall.

1.0 japan release - the brown frame, gunmetal icon (20 with orange icon as far a s i know)
2.0 us release - the blue frame, only with one gunmetal icon

1.0 japan release - the brown frame, gunmetal icon (20 with orange icon as far a s i know)
2.0 us release - the blue frame, only with one gunmetal icon

i think that 20 with the orange icons are a little unconfirmed. to be honest, i have a pair with the orange icons, and i have seen many others with the orange icons as well. i have only seen one pair with the gunmetal icon, and that's BAPD's pair! =)

David is really awesome guy. Ive chatted to him once or twice. I assume you know why that piece got pulled from general release. I know the complete c@@ksucker who reported it to Oakley.

David is really awesome guy. Ive chatted to him once or twice. I assume you know why that piece got pulled from general release. I know the complete c@@ksucker who reported it to Oakley.
I have no clue why that happened. Artist Oakleys were not on my radar until I joined this forum. I saw them in stores and on the website, but paid no attention to them at all.

Back