• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally Got My Fonsecas!

SpliceD

Pronounced, "Spliced"
Los Angeles, CA
I've been wanting this pair for a while and while browsing CL today, they popped up! Snagged for $85 :cool:

It's such a beautiful pair. Absolutely in love with the Koi design.

Last edited by a moderator:
My words exactly Damon! Now hopefully you know why I bought two of these haha. :D Koi Fish are badass. :D
EDIT: I just wish these came with some sort of koi designed poster like the artist series did.

I totally understand why you bought two. One to display and one to wear. I probably won't end up doing that only because i probably won't wear these too often. Got enough on rotation as it is :wink:

And a Koi poster would've been AWESOME.

One big issue I have with CL, a lot of the people who post Oakley's for sale won't ship them to you. You have to meet them halfway to pick up the pair which to me is a real pain in the arse! but you do get nice deals if you keep looking and where you live. But i had a TACA fuel cell i wanted to buy through CL but the dang guy wouldn't ship them to me, and he lived in a city i had no idea how to get to and never been to...so that part sucks.

I totally understand why you bought two. One to display and one to wear. I probably won't end up doing that only because i probably won't wear these too often. Got enough on rotation as it is :wink:

And a Koi poster would've been AWESOME.
Yeah man! oh well! we do get a wrist band so that's cool, surprised the livestrong collection didn't come with one! that always made me go huh? plus paying $140 and up for those c'mon Oakley. Give me something with these! I love buying two pairs of my favorite frames! haha, i did that with the devils' brigade Antix, got two of them now. I just have to find a 2 tier plastic stand for my Koi Antix and DB Antix!! :)

Yoshi - Are you in norcal?
ughhh, god the whole nor*cal craze is making me nauseated. I see a few people with those big white NOR CAL stickers on their cars and i go w t f. Sorry, yes i do haha. Considering a move to portland, OR but i'd have to live with someone i don't really get a long with, so there's certainly a lot i'd have to seriously consider if it's worth the stress or not, but i am sick of california, lived here almost all my life... i need a change.

:D sorry for the rant lol.

Born and raised Socal. Plan to stay here the rest of my life. And there are those that do the giant SOCAL stickers down here too. Looks dumb.

I've been up to the bay and stayed a week in Redwood City. I hate Norcal. That's all i have to say. LOL!

LMAO. Splice... uh oh! got a battle of the bay going on here on O forum!!1 *rolls eyes* man, haha. It's certainly nice living near Oakley HQ though, can't beat that.
lol, so there are socal stickers to? hilarious... GANG FIGHT! norcal owns socal! *shoots self to avoid this*

don't think i'v been to redwood city...

Back