• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally Got Some O-Luck On A Display

Another stray case finds a good home. There should be an Oakley case no kill shelter out there so everyone can know how great if feels to have a rescue.

Nice pick up! I go onto bike shops all the time asking about cases but some folks on here said i could "get them in trouble" so i stopped..Nice find though!!

I polished this baby up and cleaned the plexi as clear as glass! Brought it in and got it organized. I can't believe how much better my collection looks displayed in this fine piece of metal art. I love the storage drawers on the bottom to keep my boxes and extra stuff nearby, but out of sight. When I took off the bike store sticker I was happy to see an old school Oakley sticker underneath that stayed put. I'm not going to be using the mirror that clips to the top right now due to not wanting to cover the Oakley etching on either of the two visible sides. Maybe when the wife lets me bring it out of the spare room it will have a little more 360 access to have the mirror on. For now, it shall wait in the drawer. Here it is, behold my collection...

6f3caf72.jpg

f2e05cfa.jpg

c35ee238.jpg

3f330de2.jpg

9f90fe6e.jpg

d3f1738d.jpg

Back