• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally Got The Xmetal Juliet!

Shaun, good to meet you at the Oakley store in Hawaii. Even though I'm from TX it just shows you how popular this forum really is. I started a new account since my other account was my email as my name, and I really didn't like that. Thanks to you, I've started looking at the CB's, very sharp looking glasses, but I don't think the other half would appreciate it :)
It's been a pleasure meeting you at the Oakley store too! I'm sorry I couldn't reply sooner I just caught a cold! Anyways, I'm glad to hear that you are looking at the CB's, I'm planning on getting one more maybe the ice iridium lens. Right now, I started on my project in painting my fuel cell, but because I got sick, I have to hold off on that. My other half is not happy with my collection either, she says it's a waste of money. So yes I'm in the same boat. But I find some deals here and there. Anyways, I hope you can up your collection and I hope you enjoyed your stay here in the islands. Come back and visit anytime!

Back