• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally got these -Tinfoil Carbon Ti!

Sorry, i need your help again. I've watched a video on youtube about the unboxing of tincan carbon. In that video tincan carbon brings a oakley soft case vault but i thought that tincan carbons brings rigid case with the word "oakley" in front. Do you know what case is included with tincan carbons? I like soft vault a lot, what size of case do i need for tincan carbon, small or large soft vault case? Thanks a lot!!

Sorry, i need your help again. I've watched a video on youtube about the unboxing of tincan carbon. In that video tincan carbon brings a oakley soft case vault but i thought that tincan carbons brings rigid case with the word "oakley" in front. Do you know what case is included with tincan carbons? I like soft vault a lot, what size of case do i need for tincan carbon, small or large soft vault case? Thanks a lot!!
It comes with a nice clamshell hard case

It comes with a nice clamshell hard case

Hello again. I've just bought tincan carbons like yours and i have a doubt. Have you ever fallen the sunglasses to the ground or scratched them? I don't know how resistent is satin black paintint of the frame around the lenses. I don't want to scratch them and then, i could see grey metal colour mark...

Hello again. I've just bought tincan carbons like yours and i have a doubt. Have you ever fallen the sunglasses to the ground or scratched them? I don't know how resistent is satin black paintint of the frame around the lenses. I don't want to scratch them and then, i could see grey metal colour mark...
I did actually drop them once, and I rarely drop any of my glasses. They were fine. I'd avoid beating them off of the ground and the finish should last forever!

I did actually drop them once, and I rarely drop any of my glasses. They were fine. I'd avoid beating them off of the ground and the finish should last forever!

Hello again, i've had bad luck with my tincan carbon purchased. I received two weeks ago one pair that had one lens loose in the frame. I had to return that pair and today i've received other with same problem in one lens. Could you check in your pair if one of the lens can move a little bit in the frame? Thanks for your help..

Hello again, i've had bad luck with my tincan carbon purchased. I received two weeks ago one pair that had one lens loose in the frame. I had to return that pair and today i've received other with same problem in one lens. Could you check in your pair if one of the lens can move a little bit in the frame? Thanks for your help..
No movement in any of mine man, I'd send it back again for sure