• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally got this single wide

Sorry, @"TRUMP".
f7c4dce12cd5e2c3a6eebf8edb6a86ff.jpg

Sent from Q's S8+

I know Frank would be doing a happy dance like I would on that ****. I'd be Second Lining all around whatever dumb **** brought me there.
Man... The memes are endless... No lie, I watch the paternity shows...they are a riot.

Sent from Q's S8+

I do when I can. I cheer loud AF when they're not the father.

Not me. I laugh my ass off when they deny beig the father and never took care of the kid before. Than maury says..."you are the father" and they act like they are going to step up to the plate and take care of the kid!

Like....they had to bring you on national television to take a paternity test for your 12 year old and the state government would of given you one for free if you werent such a Dbag!

Thats funny to me:D

Not me. I laugh my ass off when they deny beig the father and never took care of the kid before. Than maury says..."you are the father" and they act like they are going to step up to the plate and take care of the kid!

Like....they had to bring you on national television to take a paternity test for your 12 year old and the state government would of given you one for free if you werent such a Dbag!

Thats funny to me:D
Well yeah I can see that. I just dealt with a triflin ass baby mama for too long that played that **** with too many dudes.

I like to see those hoes realize that they ****ed too many dudes to even know who their baby daddy is.

Back