• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally here

Romeo78

Oakley Expert
X metal Penny from @hotley10 finally arrived.
not yet complete with the lenses but soon it will :)

Thanks bro
20141218_011622.jpg

GShock on the top left looks dope !!!!!

do you know how big the case size is !??!?

if I get another penny that's the finish I would be looking for. Congradulations on an amazing pick up! What lenses are you going with? Ruby?
The case is awesome to! I have a custom pair that's utilizing a similar pelican case :)

Nice work!!

@Litos I don't know the exact dimention of this case but this one is the smallest type of the Pelican Case. I think you can easily find it in home depo or ace hardware stores :)

@Nortika yes it is :)
apologies for not being more clear HAHA !!!

when i asked about "case size", i meant do you know how big the watch is ??

i´m a fan of watches from 50mm to 52mm, that´s why i don´t have any Oakley watches - they´re too small for my liking :(

If the lugs of a watch touch either edge of your wrist, it's too big for you. If both edges, then way too big. So a 50mm watch is too big for anybody. Omega Speedmaster Pro at 42mm is plenty for anyone, no need for anything bigger.

I wish the trend for oversized watches would go away, I find it faintly ridiculous... Each to their own and all that, but its demise is overdue!

Last edited: