• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally Iphone 5 Cases Here.....

Saw the 5 cases in person today. The unobtainium is harder than the 4 cases. I like that the hazard case is 1 piece now too. I didn't really like the black hazard case, but the aluminum looks sharp. The cylinder block is the same as the 4, just firmer. I'll be picking both up soon.

Saw the 5 cases in person today. The unobtainium is harder than the 4 cases. I like that the hazard case is 1 piece now too. I didn't really like the black hazard case, but the aluminum looks sharp. The cylinder block is the same as the 4, just firmer. I'll be picking both up soon.

Looks great, but in case you didnt know the aluminum is really plastic.....

I picked up the Cylinder block and silver hazard cases today. Gonna use the hazard case for a while, it's eye catching!

I am noticing that both the hazard and cylinder block cases are affecting my wifi signal. From the same part of my house my wifi loses a bar and slows down by almost half when either case is on. Can anybody else replicate this? Is there something in these new cases interfering g with wifi signal. They are both noticeably stiffer than the cases for the 4.

Latest Posts

Back