• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally!! My Polished Red Minute Machine

Thanks guys, although I said I would never do another next may be a black hollow point. I just bought a 2nd one so I may polish out the one I have been wearing.

I thought i had commented but i guess not... This is a stunning piece! The picture is a work of art as well, very nice lighting! Great job! Would love to see a polished hollow point!!! Has anyone ever done a polished hollow point?

I thought i had commented but i guess not... This is a stunning piece! The picture is a work of art as well, very nice lighting! Great job! Would love to see a polished hollow point!!! Has anyone ever done a polished hollow point?
Thanks apprecate the comments. I lite it with 2 speedlights, one on the right in 18" softbox and 1 on top in 24" softbox. I just started the black hollow point. Probably take me a few weeks to complete.
On a side note I noticed this MM is not working. The chronometer works but the minute and hour hands never move. The movement came from a brand new one from HQ. Headed to HQ tomorrow for repair. I was so much into admiring it I didn't notice it was not working.

Thanks apprecate the comments. I lite it with 2 speedlights, one on the right in 18" softbox and 1 on top in 24" softbox. I just started the black hollow point. Probably take me a few weeks to complete.
On a side note I noticed this MM is not working. The chronometer works but the minute and hour hands never move. The movement came from a brand new one from HQ. Headed to HQ tomorrow for repair. I was so much into admiring it I didn't notice it was not working.
I noticed mine was not working too. Second hand was not moving. But i figured it out. I believe my issue was iser error :)

Back