• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally! My Single-Wide Is Home!

Thanks for the nice comments everyone! Its gonna be fun filling this cabinet! I wonder if a Double-Wide will fit on the roof?

This reminds me of that commercial, haha. Its some commercial for a van making fun of the ridiculous ways people move things in their car.

ah maybe not? LOL...double wide is probably just too wide for your roof! good thing no highway patrol spotted you in the highway:laugh:
Hey! You never know! A Double-Wide is only 16" wider.....and I had plenty of room left....don't think I won't try it if needed! And actually I passed about 5 Wisconsin State Troopers parked on the side of the road....not 1 of them even gave me a second look.....but you can tell it was pretty secure...I honestly don't know what I would have done had they stopped me and said I couldn't continue.....That would've HELLA-SUCKED!!!!!

Hey! You never know! A Double-Wide is only 16" wider.....and I had plenty of room left....don't think I won't try it if needed! And actually I passed about 5 Wisconsin State Troopers parked on the side of the road....not 1 of them even gave me a second look.....but you can tell it was pretty secure...I honestly don't know what I would have done had they stopped me and said I couldn't continue.....That would've HELLA-SUCKED!!!!!
oh yeah that would suck big time...maybe those state troopers are also oakley fanatics!!! you never know LOL

Latest Posts

Back