• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aaron Barr's_Collection UPDATED 1_21_18

Devils brigade antix, soviet and 10th Mountain gascan, Brian Takumi signed litho, Moto GP carbon prime(finally, thanks Alex), 2 bad ass Soulful Customs, DQM frog, black rage and bone frog, white rag and bone frog, Banana Beats 2 frogs with all the accessories.

Today was a good day

IMG_8048.JPG
IMG_8047.JPG
IMG_8040.JPG
IMG_8041.JPG
IMG_8042.JPG
IMG_8043.JPG
IMG_8044.JPG
IMG_8045.JPG

The top shelf of my frog case. This picture doesn't do it justice by any means.

IMG_8066.JPG

Left to right: BLENDS, St patricks, Rapha, Moda3, Atmosphere, Oki Ni, BKRW grey, BKRW blue, EB 3D, EB 2, EB 3 Acapulco Gold, DQM, Rio gold, Rio Silver, Rio Bronze, Banana Beats 2, Banana Beats 1, LAxOF, brown OF, Slate grey OF.

Couple grails have made their way to my collection these past couple days. The rarest of rare Valentine's Day frog and one of my original favs and sought after grails, the Flight Deck Helmet. WOOT WOOT.

Oh and I proposed to my girlfriend with a soulful custom cerakote Hold On(her fav style oakley) and she said YES. So now we get to start her collection :)

IMG_8331.JPG

IMG_8369.JPG

IMG_8370.JPG

IMG_8308.JPG

Couple grails have made their way to my collection these past couple days. The rarest of rare Valentine's Day frog and one of my original favs and sought after grails, the Flight Deck Helmet. WOOT WOOT.

Oh and I proposed to my girlfriend with a soulful custom cerakote Hold On(her fav style oakley) and she said YES. So now we get to start her collection :)

View attachment 370305

View attachment 370306

View attachment 370307

View attachment 370308

That's really thoughtful; congrats bro. Your girls def a winner in my books. She puts up with your massive addiction and will start her own collection:

Where do a find such a unicorn?

Haha I'm sure she'll start looking at the addiction a little more now that we're buying a house and taking all the next steps but the damage has already been done so to speak so there aren't too many large purchases left in my oakley future. A couple of frogs to complete to 60rarest list, a Tater and any future brook that gets released and I'll be happy with what I have

Haha I'm sure she'll start looking at the addiction a little more now that we're buying a house and taking all the next steps but the damage has already been done so to speak so there aren't too many large purchases left in my oakley future. A couple of frogs to complete to 60rarest list, a Tater and any future brook that gets released and I'll be happy with what I have

It's no longer your collection soon it's "our collection". :D

It's no longer your collection soon it's "our collection". :D

lol that's why I'm trying to start her own ;) just kidding. She had a good 10-15 pair already, quite a few customs from @SFFrog.

She did give me the okay to make the office/den in the new house my O room so it's the first thing you see when you walk into the house. That's a great start in my opinion

Wow! Congrats on your future together! So jealous of that FDH. Yours came with a box too!
Thanks man.

Absolutely mint FDH. Box is pristine. I got super lucky. Took a stab at one in the background of a pic that was posted and he let me have it

Back