• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally Pulled The Trigger

xxxotiknightz

Oakley Beginner
So while on TDY here in San Antonio I found an Oakley store with some IH Juliet's left. I asked the wife and got the go ahead to buy them. I love these glasses. They look good and feel great. Being military I was more then happy to donate to help my brothers out. My only issue now is I don't know if I want to wear them out. I realize thats what they're for but they are so nice and I don't want to jack them up. I'm considering buying a pair of XS to wear out and about and just putting these into my "I love me" display case. But enough talk here's a couple of pics
9992439c.jpg

66f1ebba.jpg

Very Nice!

even it's not for charity, the I.H. JULIET is already awesome enough. I personal think lense combo is the best release for the X-metal Plasma frame so far!

PS: As a Chinese I can't thank U for being a military, But many of us still admire your bravory and honor the sacrifice U made for your own people!

I am always in favor of wearing all of my glasses, but you are right those are some of the nicest looking oakleys on the market today IMO, and it would definitely be heart wrenching to damage them.

And of course thank you for your service, what branch are you in?

I know, they're awfully pretty aren't they? But they look sooooo bitchin on.
A paradox.
And thanks for your service!

Thanks guys. I'm air force.

Well that's the next closest thing to serving!
(That ought to stir the pot :wink:)
I picked up a pair of black Romeos a couple of years ago and was pleased to see a AAFES price tag on the box. Turned out that the seller was prior service AF so I left the price tag on the box as part of their provenance.
Air Force officer of course, probably not many enlisted could afford Romeos- then or now.
CarGuy, USMC
PS: I wore my IH today!

So this is how it starts huh? I wish I could wear these in uniform. That's why I'm thinking about getting a pair of black XS.

Back