• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally Pulled The Trigger

Well that's the next closest thing to serving!
(That ought to stir the pot :wink:)
I picked up a pair of black Romeos a couple of years ago and was pleased to see a AAFES price tag on the box. Turned out that the seller was prior service AF so I left the price tag on the box as part of their provenance.
Air Force officer of course, probably not many enlisted could afford Romeos- then or now.
CarGuy, USMC
PS: I wore my IH today!

The BX in Baghdad had an Oakley kiosk in the back corner. Every time I went there TDY, I'd pick up a pair.

I used to work with an Army LtCol that wore his polished/emerald Juliets in uniform all the time. Nobody ever said anything to him.

I used to work with an Army LtCol that wore his polished/emerald Juliets in uniform all the time. Nobody ever said anything to him.

Emerald w/ OD would work. Reminds me of an old joke: An old guy gets a job as a greeter at WalMart, does a great job- once he gets there- but is always a few minutes late. Store manager says "you do a great job but you run a little late. When you were in the service what did they say to you when you arrived late every day?" He replied, 'They'd say "Good morning General, can I get you a cup of coffee' ".
I love that joke!

Latest Posts

Back