• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally R2

supersharp

Connoisseur of Grails
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Texas
I've been pretty busy lately, so haven't had any time to post any pics of my latest grabs. Finally got a moment to post. This is my first pair of R2's and the last X-Metal needed to have at least one of each. When I first joined I only had a pair of XS and 3 pair of Juliets. Now I'm at 17 with one more on the way and no plans of stopping. It's a meager collection compared to some, but I haven't even been here a full year yet. Anyway, here it is. Thanks @Campagnolokid for the trade. Traded an XMXX for this mint pair. No box or coin, but I really like that they are XM BIP.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Also gotta give props to @Bronzefunk Picked up a polished/fire Juliet for a good deal. I need to send these and a pair of Ti/fire Pennys to The X Man for a tune up though. Working a trade with @dingo ate my baby on the Pennys when they come back (I think). Not sure if I'll trade the Juliet or keep as a daily wear pair yet. Let's see what happens.

image.jpg

Back