• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally Sold My Double Wide... And Then Shafted Myself

thatoakleyguy

Oakley Expert
VA
So I found a buyer who closed a deal outside of ebay. I drove about an hour and a half to take it to him and then helped him get it situated.

The original plan was to buy a black double wide from a guy who owns a gas station around here. He's had it for over a year and I'd said something to him about it before and he only wanted 350 for it. I should have bought it then, but the wife would have killed me if I had two towers in the house, so I had to wait. I assumed that he would still have it so after I committed to selling mine to the guy in Raleigh, I called the gas station to close a deal on that one.

The lady on the phone said Ali does not own the gas station anymore and she didn't know anything about an Oakley case. GREAT! I've sent a couple messages to an old number I had for Ali, but to no avail yet.

Long story short, I'm in the market for a double wide because the drawers my Oakley glasses/boxes/display items are in are not doing them justice.

Latest Posts

Back