• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally something interesting...

Well i wont be surprised if they totally cut it and stop making them. Although i rarely buy shirts, polo etc. it's bad for the brand. And it's bad for fanboys who usually just buy and wear oakley clothing.

Well i wont be surprised if they totally cut it and stop making them. Although i rarely buy shirts, polo etc. it's bad for the brand. And it's bad for fanboys who usually just buy and wear oakley clothing.
Ummmmmmmm. All I wear is Oakley

o_O

The people I see in Oakley clothing usually got their stuff at a deep discount. Hell, Lux has been dumping product all over the place, like in Costco.
Ummmmmmmm. All I wear is Oakley

o_O
Stock up, buddy.

Sent from Q's Note5

The people I see in Oakley clothing usually got their stuff at a deep discount. Hell, Lux has been dumping product all over the place, like in Costco.

Stock up, buddy.

Sent from Q's Note5
I'm not worried anyway. ;)

Yeh that sucks. If that happens store would look like sunglasses hut with only sunglasses.

I guess sooner it will be just a generic brand and will be forgotten from it's past achievements. I mean we still appreciate it because we started during the old days, but the new ones didn't they never experienced the hype. I remember i was 22 when i got my first oakley in the store they have plastics for like 80-130 back then and a mars loose one for 180 grabbed it and i was hook lol. Then the juliet etc.

Latest Posts

Back