• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FINALLY !!!! Thanks Car Guy for the Juliets

Litos

I believe in babies, music, magic and mom and dad
Houston
well, i had been making sweet passionate love to Car Guy´s Halloween Thread for a few weeks and finally decided to pull the trigger on two of his special glasses....

Bought both the IH Juliets and the Polished Fire Juliets :newrussian:

i knew back when i decided that i was going to get some Juliets, i needed to find someone trustworthy and someone who i felt took really good care of their stuff...

along came Car Guy´s thread and i was hooked...i feel confident in this purchase and i´m elated to get home to them...

pics below of my wife holding and trying them on HAHA !!!!

i´ll get to wear them when i get home in 20 days, but i more than likely won´t bring them to Colombia...

IMG_2300.JPG
IMG_2301.JPG
IMG_2160.JPG
IMG_2303.JPG

wife said the polished ones felt a little tight around her head, but that the IH were a bit looser....

we´ll see how they fit my big ol head when i get home...

for sure, when we go out, we´re wearing both :)

so there you have it, OakleyForum, my wife is now not-limited-to wearing her Rayban Aviators HAHA !!!!

Congrats, very nice pairs to start out your X-Metal collection but be warned......they will not be your last X-Metals.

Congrats, very nice pairs to start out your X-Metal collection but be warned......they will not be your last X-Metals.
something tellsme they will, unless i can find some polished Ichiros......

BUT, i honestly think these will be my last 2 :)

They look good on her.

I didn't realize how petite she was; she makes those Juliets look a lot bigger than they do normally. In a good way.

Do you know what size t-shox are in them? If they're 25 and too tight, you could go down to 15...

You also might want to consider getting some regular violet custom cuts (polar or non) to use as "wear lenses" for those IHs and preserve the original etched lenses; they're almost irreplaceable...

Do you know what size t-shox are in them? If they're 25 and too tight, you could go down to 15...
nope - maybe Car Guy can chime in...

You also might want to consider getting some regular violet custom cuts (polar or non) to use as "wear lenses" for those IHs and preserve the original etched lenses; they're almost irreplaceable...
i didn´t know that...

time to go do some reasearch on which lenses i can use HAHA !!!!!

i remember seeing the list along time ago when i was looking for shields, but i gave up....

i didn´t know that...

time to go do some reasearch on which lenses i can use HAHA !!!!!

i remember seeing the list along time ago when i was looking for shields, but i gave up....

In the customs forum area there's a table of all suitable donors but I'll tell you right now that BigTaco is suitable and has a lot of color options, including violet, violet polar, and that chrome / chrome polar that you love so much...

Back