• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FINALLY !!!! Thanks Car Guy for the Juliets

Nice that your wife tolerates our degenerate behavior and actually plays along.
Those polished were loose as sh#t right out of the box so they went to the XMan. He told me why his are so tight but it's a trade secret and I won't tell. I wasn't planning on selling them and all mine that are even remotely loose go to him. So off they went at some point.
When you get back just work the flex coupler a little bit and loosen them up to your satisfaction.
You got a pair there that won't need a tune up for a while if ever and you got more than a good deal since these may never need maintenance. IH's, well they come from the factory loose due to a later change in the orbital tab design. Later ones had the square orbital design changed to a rounded tab and as a result all later frames and seemingly especially the IH's came from the plant loose. It even has a term here, "IH - loose".
So you got a screaming deal on a couple of great pairs and I'm am very pleased to do that for a fellow Marine.
Wear them in good health brother!

So you got a screaming deal on a couple of great pairs and I'm am very pleased to do that for a fellow Marine.
yes sir, i both feel as if we came out very happy in this deal...

can´t wait toget home and wear these out with my wife...

thanks again, buddy....SEMPER METALS !!!!!

You got the perfect juliets... Infinite Heros.... as many of these guys know, this is my favorite pair of juliets made. Enjoy them daneeyosun!
yeah, i haven´t seen these in person yet, but i can imagine how immaculate they are...

even my wife said "in the pictures they look blue, but these things are REALLY purple"...

i smiled......

Back