• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally, The Lenses I Was Willing To Give My Left Nut For.

Nyarlathotep

The Crawling Chaos
Premium Member
Mesa, AZ
Thanks Dr. Chop, these things rock. +Red Polarized for the Pit Boss.
7028209773_edcece0bd4_c.jpg

7028209641_8cac93b9f0_c.jpg

6882108564_091bd7b3f4_c.jpg

Wow! Nice work done once again by the doc! Your right nut must be happy the left is still around :laugh:!!! Congrats!

That is good to know. I would have started unscrewing things...

I thought that it was said the torx screw in the orbital on the PB has no actual function, except for maybe joining the ti plate to the o-matter. I recall it doesn't have anything to do with changing lenses, unlike the x-metal frames. I could be wrong on this though...

I thought that it was said the torx screw in the orbital on the PB has no actual function, except for maybe joining the ti plate to the o-matter. I recall it doesn't have anything to do with changing lenses, unlike the x-metal frames. I could be wrong on this though...

I am sure you are correct based on the posts above. I was assuming since the torx screw was in a similar spot as a XSquared and Juliet that it had to do with changing the lens.

I am sure you are correct based on the posts above. I was assuming since the torx screw was in a similar spot as a XSquared and Juliet that it had to do with changing the lens.

I thought the same thing at first also, but ended up reading through one of the threads here and learned different :cool:. The PB actually has kind of a weird set up...torx screws and hexgobular (is that how it's spelled?) bolts...idk, as long as it looks cool I'm happy!!!

Back