• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FINALLY

Claustin

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
ND
My local vendor finally got the Ferrari Carbon Blades in! They look even better in person.

I picked up my 2nd pair of C-SIX's on eBay for essentially retail + tax + shipping, so not too shabby there either. They've got a low serial of 57/1500 too. Now I can wear my (slightly dinged up) other pair and not feel guilty about it.

1959-1406340084-87f9d64579c1e277e9e7acb5084a6e52.jpg

My local vendor finally got the Ferrari Carbon Blades in! They look even better in person.

I picked up my 2nd pair of C-SIX's on eBay for essentially retail + tax + shipping, so not too shabby there either. They've got a low serial of 57/1500 too. Now I can wear my (slightly dinged up) other pair and not feel guilty about it.

1959-1406340084-87f9d64579c1e277e9e7acb5084a6e52.jpg
You're lucky on that C-Six purchase. I won the original bid for it but had a Paypal issue that I was able to resolve quickly, but he had to cancel my first transaction and re-listed it. He was supposed to re-list it as a BIN for me to buy at the price that I won it for but never did. He just put it up for another 3 day listing, probably hoping to get more for it than I had won it for. Congrats on #57!

You're lucky on that C-Six purchase. I won the original bid for it but had a Paypal issue that I was able to resolve quickly, but he had to cancel my first transaction and re-listed it. He was supposed to re-list it as a BIN for me to buy at the price that I won it for but never did. He just put it up for another 3 day listing, probably hoping to get more for it than I had won it for. Congrats on #57!

Dang that sucks. Did you bid on the re-list or did I snipe you? Pretty lame that he didn't just hold them for you for a couple days.

Unfortunately, the seller blocked me from bidding on the new listing. I am not quite sure why as he stopped responding to my messages. I guess he didn't want to deal with me. It was a minor inconvenience to him for having to cancel my big due to the Paypal error, but I thought he was going to realist it for me as a BIN with the price that I won the bid for. Oh well, you got a good low serial C-Six, congrats!

Latest Posts

Back