• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally!

foleyness

I should Work at Oakley
Dallas Texas
After having my first pair stolen while in customs I finally got my hands on a pair of Soviet Hijinx thanks to gs300! :big_boss: :dance3:

20120430213137489.jpg

I also got an x-metal...

20120430214030474.jpg

congrats on the pick ups!

as a hijinx head myself, id have to pick those up! hopefully someone here has one in a few eeks or whatever!

i was very happy to be able to cross that one off my want list. the hijinx is one of my favorite frames and the soviet is my favorite among them. i dont see myself ever getting up to herbs level but there are a few more jinx on the list. :wink:

heres a shot of the family together at last.
20120501241811469.jpg

i was very happy to be able to cross that one off my want list. the hijinx is one of my favorite frames and the soviet is my favorite among them. i dont see myself ever getting up to herbs level but there are a few more jinx on the list. :wink:

heres a shot of the family together at last.
20120501241811469.jpg
that fuente gives me a hard on lmao.

i have the green splatter on my watch list on ebay. i almost never see those but for some reason theyre not expensive...

Cannot go wrong dealing with GS300....great guy and great trader....!!!!! Also has some nice pieces!!!

Back