• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Find me this microbag

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

who has it... who is selling it... i want it!

11221260_10152955767246775_356491716_o.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Been down this road on another thread. I have asked at least 5 different stores in CA and no one knows about this.

I have my name at all the stores to call me when/if they come out.

They think it may have been for a special event or something??

So as far as I know it does not exist!!

Trust me if it comes out it will be all over this Forum. A bunch of members in CA.

Username Hidden said:
Been down this road on another thread. I have asked at least 5 different stores in CA and no one knows about this.

I have my name at all the stores to call me when/if they come out.

They think it may have been for a special event or something??

So as far as I know it does not exist!!

Trust me if it comes out it will be all over this Forum. A bunch of members in CA.
Put me on your mailing list

Username Hidden said:
Put me on your mailing list
I cannot imagine how big @Brettc10 's list might be for this. So many in that one Thread about two months ago were going nuts ... I even want to get a peek after the Cali folks get theirs first ... "IF" they ever rise from the dead or ashes or ...

Ugghhh the shame!

From a very reliable and reputable source, these were made specifically for 2 CA locations as promo items only and in a very limited quantity. They will not be hitting any O stores or vaults (as of yet, if at all)

Username Hidden said:
From a very reliable and reputable source, these were made specifically for 2 CA locations as promo items only and in a very limited quantity. They will not be hitting any O stores or vaults (as of yet, if at all)
Good looking out

Latest Posts

Back