• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finding Jawbones Help!

chrisbron

Oakley Expert
Hey guys,

I have decided to hunt for these absolute impossible pairs (at humane prices):

BMX Chrome Jawbone
Echelon Jawbone
Juan Pelota
Freeman Transport Jawbone
Atmos Jawbone

If anybody got any details of "who, what, where and how much?" would be greatly appreciated!

Hey guys,

I have decided to hunt for these absolute impossible pairs (at humane prices):

BMX Chrome Jawbone
Echelon Jawbone
Juan Pelota
Freeman Transport Jawbone
Atmos Jawbone

If anybody got any details of "who, what, where and how much?" would be greatly appreciated!

The Freeman Transport ones were one-offs for the company, so I doubt you can find those Oakley Jawbone Sunglasses for Freeman Transport | Highsnobiety.com but the colorway is so basic you could have Dr. Chop paint ya some and through in some VR50 Transitions lenses and viola! Also, the Juan Pelota's are limited to less than 50 so that'd be a difficult feat Oakley Juan Pelota Jawbone Limited Edition Sunglasses, Get Them While You…… - Bike Rumor but again...just like the Freeman Transport's, they wouldn't be hard to duplicate as all they are are Matte Black frames/jaws with G30 lenses and a little bit of red and orange paint on the jaw. So, the BMX Chromes and Echelons might be easier to start off with!

The Freeman Transport ones were one-offs for the company, so I doubt you can find those Oakley Jawbone Sunglasses for Freeman Transport | Highsnobiety.com but the colorway is so basic you could have Dr. Chop paint ya some and through in some VR50 Transitions lenses and viola! Also, the Juan Pelota's are limited to less than 50 so that'd be a difficult feat Oakley Juan Pelota Jawbone Limited Edition Sunglasses, Get Them While You…… - Bike Rumor but again...just like the Freeman Transport's, they wouldn't be hard to duplicate as all they are are Matte Black frames/jaws with G30 lenses and a little bit of red and orange paint on the jaw. So, the BMX Chromes and Echelons might be easier to start off with!

Thank you very much for all the info :) I did some research myself as well. Working on both chrome's and echelons at the moment and put my feelers out for the others.

I've actually got a pair of Juan Pelota's I'm looking to sell. Message me directly if you're interested. Good luck with those others! The Freeman Transport Jawbones are killer.

The Echelons should be easy to find. They were selling them at some of the vaults for around 209.00 not too long ago. On ebay the sellers haven't caught on they are selling frames with no lens for over 200 dollars.

Back