• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fingerprint M Frames

cyoung4540

Oakley Beginner
I just was given a pair of fingerprint m frames by my dad that he has had for the past 20 years but he let me have them bc he hasn't worn them in a very long time n he no longer wanted them. I was just hoping that someone on here might now something about them? What are they worth? Ive tried finding info about them but im struggling the only reason I know what they are exactly is bc of o-review. Any help would be awesome.

Condition is everything... The frames and arm hinges have a habit of cracking and the hinges tend to get loose over time.
If you have an original bag and box that will greatly add to the value...

Most M-Frames from the 2nd Gen are going between $75-$125 in almost mint condition...

Honestly... I would hang on to them. Fingerprint is a cool looking frame!

They are indeed a Gen1 fingerprint frame with what looks like a +Red Strike lens that has some surface damage. The frame design isn't conducive to relaying condition since it would be hard to pick up any defects that aren't blatantly obvious. Model number is 06-535

If the rubber is tight, the hinges are tight, the frame is free of cracks, the lens is free of cracks, then you've got yourself a pair of glasses. Sell them, wear them, display them, whatever you feel like.

Price depends on who's looking and how badly they want them. $50 is about as low as you should go (which I offered via PM if you're indeed in need of offloading them) and to the right person looking for THIS specific combination (which is unlikely) you could MAYBE get over $100 with the lens in the condition it's in. If you had the old clear box that confirmed your dad bought 06-535 you'd get more, if it was in better shape, you'd get more, if you had them new in package, you'd get $150-200 I'd imagine.

I'd say put them up for $100 and steadily drop your price until someone bites, or try ebay with a BIN of $125 and let people bid or 'best offer' and hope you sell over $50.

A legit favorite of mine... Your lens looks to be less than mint as mentioned, but there are still buyers out there for these if you intend to sell... Personally if I were you I would keep them, wear them til you can no longer see through the lens then sell the frame.... lol

Back