• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finished white R1

nicosauve1

I should Work at Oakley
Humboldt County, CA
So this is the end result of the shell white rustoleum (yes...******* rustoleum) Romeo I attempted.
I don't want it...the color is awesome and gives an idea of what I'd order from x-man for cerakote next time I go that way, but Romeo's are just too damn big for my face! And, the white only makes it worse..
Anyway, here you go to rip it up and judge it lol. Lenses are aftermarket
photo%201_zpsplihdhnm.jpg

photo%202_zpsi0fk2y5o.jpg

photo%203_zps5ol4vug2.jpg

photo%204_zpsnddkhwfm.jpg

photo%2011_zpskyq0ryew.jpg

photo%2021_zps7ppfi74r.jpg

photo%2031_zpsnsjfzgyi.jpg

photo%2041_zpsicjyudmi.jpg

Just out of curiosity, if you don't like R1s, why didn't you just sell them before you devalued them with the rustoleum? Not criticizing, just curious...

I'm gonna criticize.

You KNEW they were too big for you? Why did you do that to them then? Think the white would make them smaller?

I just feel like if you knew they weren't for you then you could have given them to someone who would love them and appreciate them and hug them and squish them.

;)

I didn't realize how bad it would be size wise until after I did it.
I did it because IT WAS FUN.
Devalued...throw the pieces in a jar of paint thinner for a day, back to square 1. What's the big deal.
They were already devalued because the stems are not correct, the finish is already x-man plasma not oem, and the finish doesn't match the stems, no box, no lenses, I can go on if you want

I didn't realize how bad it would be size wise until after I did it.
I did it because IT WAS FUN.
Devalued...throw the pieces in a jar of paint thinner for a day, back to square 1. What's the big deal.
They were already devalued because the stems are not correct, the finish is already x-man plasma not oem, and the finish doesn't match the stems, no box, no lenses, I can go on if you want
You hurt that poor R1.....you MEANIE!!!! :cry:

just kidding.....I don't remember the specifics on the pair anyway....was just poking fun at you.

Sounds like there was a lot of stuff wrong with the pair anyway. I gotta admit...at least you tried it and can say you did.

Latest Posts

Back