• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finished white R1

i think it looks cool though! not my kind of thing but its none of my business anyway... if you love them then wear them...

Well he doesnt love them lol. Thats why they are giving him crap about it. Its a project pair so yeah someone should get these and just get them polished. I want a polished R1 but I cant buy anything right now.

A lot of us try new things and they do not always work out, but when they do...!!! ;)

I like the concept... I'm undecided on the execution. Oddly I am not that down on it... and I am not trying to sign up for the White-R1-Nico-Bashing (WRNB) club just yet.

I do think it would look better - good, perhaps? - if worn while wearing a white suit! Of course it may not suit everyone's taste [pun intended], but it is unique in its in a hip and cool 'I just don't give a ****" what y'all think kind of way. I also think its one of the best Rust-Oleum paint jobs I have every seen!

Latest Posts

Back