• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finito Juliet Serials.......

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
I saw a thread here where some members may be concerned with serial printing. I recently acquired a very nice Finito Juliet frame to couple with my Finito lenses from a great member here. I noticed that the serial on my Finito was different than others I had recently seen....On mine, there is no space between "FINITO" and the numerals...in fact the O in "FINITO" on mine looks like an Icon O......on others there is definately a gap between the "FINITO" and the numerals....

Mine.....

photo45-1_zps6445bc53.jpg

Others....

photo46_zps09af7033.jpg

What is your take on this members? Let me hear your thoughts and post pics of your too if ya got them.....Thx!

Your serial number is 6 digits the others are 4 digit.Did they change to 6 digits when they got to 1000?

Looks like some laser engraved a plain carbon frame. This is what the fear about laser engraving frames is. Seems its a legit problem now..

Strange that the "o" is like that tho. Why would someone go through the trouble and not make it match the original? Interesting indeed.

No box to check right?

Back