• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

finnaly got my first juliet, always loved it but couldn’t afford them, drop pics of your customs, need some ideas

Congrats on your Juliets and welcome to the forum!

You're in the right place for customs, but you may have yet to meet some requirements for direct messages. There's a whole list of folks for members that do customs. Check out the DIY/Modding section.
To keep it simple, for ANYTHING lenses, reach out to @Chris A Hardaway who's cut lenses for just about everyone. Almost every lens I've had has been through his hands.

For rubber kits other than what's on the Oakley site for ~$10, reach out to @Linegear Japan or direct to their website: linegear-Japan

For Juliet or any X-Metal customizing in North America, my go-to guys are @zwc0442, @SouLFuLFroG, and @THE X-MAN. However, there are a bunch of other guys that have crazy good chops, but may dabble more in O-matter frames. Not that they don't do X-Metal, just my limited experience. @Wavecloud, @Rick58, @Zax, @Bonz-1

Their imaginations and execution are incredible. You can and will lose DAYS browsing through their threads:

@zwc0442

@SouLFuLFroG

@THE X-MAN

Last edited:
Congrats on your Juliets and welcome to the forum!

You're in the right place for customs, but you may have yet to meet some requirements for direct messages. There's a whole list of folks for members that do customs. Check out the DIY/Modding section.
To keep it simple, for ANYTHING lenses, reach out to @Chris A Hardaway who's cut lenses for just about everyone. Almost every lens I've had has been through his hands.

For rubber kits other than what's on the Oakley site for ~$10, reach out to @Linegear Japan or direct to their website: linegear-Japan

For Juliet or any X-Metal customizing in North America, my go-to guys are @zwc0442, @SouLFuLFroG, and @THE X-MAN. However, there are a bunch of other guys that have crazy good chops, but may dabble more in O-matter frames. Not that they don't do X-Metal, just my limited experience. @Wavecloud, @Rick58, @Zax, @Bonz-1

Their imaginations and execution are incredible. You can and will lose DAYS browsing through their threads:

@zwc0442

@SouLFuLFroG

@THE X-MAN

Did @cacatman hijack your account?

Latest Posts

Back