• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Fire Flora fade

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

G'day members.

I am looking to purchase a pair of Fire Flora fade frogskins but haven't had much success so far. I am looking for BNIB or LNIB. I am from Australia so require shipping to here and am happy to pay for that and can make payment through Paypal immediately.

I am happy to pay a fair price for them but I am not interested in paying through the nose.

I could also be interested in a pair of Marine fade as well in the same condition.

I am a fussy collector so they have to be BNIB or LNIB.

Thanks for reading and i hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Regards,

Mat.

Some people reacted to this post.
I have both BNIB. PM me.

PM'd you Nathan.

Cheers Solomonfrog24, i have seen two Fire Flora on ebay (The one you added the link too and another pair BNIB) and both are a bit expensive. I am after LNIB or BNIB as i am a bit fussy as well.

I have been looking for about 1 year now so hopefully i am due :)

Last edited:
He got em already I think. I've been looking for him too. Everyone here is so nice to each other. I love it. :drinks:

I was lucky enough to purchase both the Fire Flora and Marine Fade from Nathandlarson.
Thanks for looking out for though, much appreciated.