• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fire in the hole!!!! {Grenade Trophy}

I didn't get it from the Philippines. I could have sworn I saw something somewhere once that hd a similar unit but that not all had name plates.
Whats crazy is its not printed. Its cast. And the casting is exceptional...
The guy you picked it up most likely bought a few from the original creator of the recast version in Philippines.
Too bad, they are still fake aka replicas. It’s pathetic if the seller is saying he thinks it’s the real deal when he knows they are replicas.

Where in Texas? Probably pedaling fakes to unsuspecting people.
I am not sure. He had it posted on offer up months ago. Had 2 listed and some other item. Then it was gone. Then back. We talked for a while and I just havent seen anything like this before come up for sale. So I wanted to jump on it. Didnt pay a crazy amount.
It really is pretty epic. But I dont know if its legit.

I am not sure. He had it posted on offer up months ago. Had 2 listed and some other item. Then it was gone. Then back. We talked for a while and I just havent seen anything like this before come up for sale. So I wanted to jump on it. Didnt pay a crazy amount.
It really is pretty epic. But I dont know if its legit.
Joe had the authentic one. Sold for over 2,000 last week on eBay.

Back