• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Fireman seeking usable Juliets (completed)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
OR daily use sacrifices for the Color :)

Some people reacted to this post.
I would like to thank all who helped into my little endeavor, i truly had no idea what i was getting into just for wanting a pair of sunglasses. fortune seems to like me it seems, i was able to meet an obviously well versed man in the world of Oakleys, he kinda took me under his wing and showed me more then i would have though, with glasses that are so rare, I'm one of the few who got to hold them.
i would like to thank member MJLSr, who again as fortune would have it lived 20 min down the road, and he after some long consideration, parted with a very nice X-metal juliet frames and VR28 lens for me. This wasn't the end, i got to know more about not only my new prize, but Oakleys in general. I would like to thank him know, for i may curse him later when one pair of quality turns into more down the road. Thanks again, and thank you all.

YOU WILL curse him, but gotta curse yourself for joining this forum. Its literally a financial investment and addiction and obsession and time consumer and wallet drainer and ( have I left anything out??????)-------

No I have had other glasses ray bans were current favorites till now, the lens quality and vision in these oaks well it's a night and day difference

Back