• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Batwolfs!

adamsapple19

Oakley Expert
Colorado
Picked up the frame (Matte) from ebay, was holding out for the right lenses/deal - got lucky and Vault store (90 min drive) had all lenses 30% off this weekend. Picked up Emerald Irid Pol and ... Voila!

20170418_080242.jpg
20170418_080334.jpg
20170418_080504 (2).jpg

Great frames. Matte is king, good choice.

Thanks!

Polished colorway on this frame slides to easy

What do you mean by this?

Semi-separate question.. Obviously I need to start collecting Batwolf icons now - on the Oakley site they show their available icons, however, the formatting is a little strange. They show all their thumbnail pics of the available icons but some of the thumbnails have larger icons pictured (screenshot below for reference).

Prbly a dumb question but.. literally any Batwolf icon I purchase will fit my frames, correct? Like, they didn't change up the frames at some point to accept a different size icon (thus leading to two different sizes)?

Batwolf Icon Shot.png

Thanks!

Semi-separate question.. Obviously I need to start collecting Batwolf icons now - on the Oakley site they show their available icons, however, the formatting is a little strange. They show all their thumbnail pics of the available icons but some of the thumbnails have larger icons pictured (screenshot below for reference).

Prbly a dumb question but.. literally any Batwolf icon I purchase will fit my frames, correct? Like, they didn't change up the frames at some point to accept a different size icon (thus leading to two different sizes)?

View attachment 331136
Correct. All Batwolf icons are the same size.

I mean that matte is more abrasive then polished . So any sort of sweat excessive movement can jar your frames off your head. But matte is perfect
Thanks!

View attachment 331136

Correct. All Batwolf icons are the same size.

Thank You

I mean that matte is more abrasive then polished . So any sort of sweat excessive movement can jar your frames off your head. But matte is perfect

Ah, gotcha. Yea the lifestyle frames w/o any unobtainium seem like they could be a little more slippy in those situations, but the Matte does seem like it has more "natural" grip. Plus it just looks better imo...

Latest Posts

Back