• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First case pickup!!!

Juliemac07

I should Work at Oakley
Panhandle
1500504772458578909922.jpg
So I think I'm official now! :) still have to clean it and put shelves....
I'll post more pics in a bit as I start to fill and decorate it!!

And it's already full!!!! Been working on getting that case for 3 months :) finally was able to meet up with the guy this morning to get it!

Have another oakley display piece to pick up between now and tuesday also. It's a bit different but the price for it is a steal and I can't pass it up! (Pic posted of the additional piece with this)

I've been wearing oakleys for 17 years so not too new! :) The collector part has just kicked in though!

I still have 5 pair not in the case that are my daily wearers - ruby fade flak xl, sapphire fade flak xl, batwolf, oil rig, and radar ev prism road(Tour de france edition 2016)!

Two pair of glasses are on their way to me as we speak - Flak XLJ Livestrong Editon (originally bought and owned 2007-2016 when they mysteriously disappeared, have been hunting these bad boys down for over a year!) And the original Thump :) (will replace the goggles on the stand in the photo!)
A set of B1B Grips are also on their way to me as we speak!

In addition I am picking up a set of zeros for a steal Friday or Saturday and found a pair of Juliets 24-125 a month ago where my parents live and had them go pick them up for me however I don't get those until Christmas now!!!!

It never ends , I think I may possibly need OA meetings soon!

Thank you everyone for being so welcoming to the group!

Story time is now complete! :) please enjoy my photos!
received_10208901744652316.jpeg
20170719_213529.jpg

Last edited:
Back