• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Completed Custom!

Mickle

Oakley Expert
Australia, NSW
Purchased my first Carbon Juliet a little while back here in the forum (thanks to mottles) and knew straight away that a custom pair was on the books! The frames were flawless and nose bridge was pretty tight so I was happy with what I had bought!

First up was getting my hands on some white ear socks and t-shox. Ended up trying out the Walleva rubbers because they were affordable, and if white didn't look good against the carbon frame, I wasn't at too much of a loss. I was pretty happy with how the Walleva's turned out so I decided to keep them. (ear socks do turn/twist a little, but definitely won't come off)

Secondly was a set of DG Mods white orbital gaskets. These things are totally AWESOME! I seriously can't express how good these things are. Even if you're not into modd'ing and like to keep things pretty standard, a set of these will look nice on ANY X-Metals. They're not too loud, but nice enough to make a statement.

And the final piece!! Got a call from my optometrist today to say that my custom cut clear prescription lenses have finally been made! Had to actually send the Juliet's interstate so the lenses could be cut, shaped and fitted.

I've meant to have been wearing prescription glasses for a couple years now but never liked any frames in the past. Now that I collect Oakleys tho, frame options are plentiful. I look forward to rocking' these babies on a daily basis!! Hope you guys like 'em. I sure as heck do!!

31e9e11c.jpg

2c1e6a4e.jpg

01273ed2.jpg

Very nice custom. Do the Walleva ear socks look like OEM? From the pics they do, but how do they compare in person? The temple shocks look like they don't fit right. I hear people who buy them usually trim to fit.

Back