• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Display Cabinet!

Mickle

Oakley Expert
Australia, NSW
Spotted a local optometrist selling a glass display cabinet for $380. Went in for a look and enquired about it and he offered it to me for $300. (said to pay a small deposit and I can take as long as I want to pay it off so left him $50) He then turned around and said "I have this one (pictured) I'd let go for $50" so I snatched it up! It's a bollé cabinet but can easily get rid of the sign and add a nice Oakley decal! Thought it was a bargain and is a nice start to my Oakley collection!

(This is my first attempt at adding a picture so not sure how it'll turn out)

9bbdc001.jpg

NOTE: Only just started collecting Oakleys for a few weeks now but I'm off to a good start! (I think!?)

like the display . . .
looks cool! and i think it get better every day if you put some new sunnies in :eek:)

I actually like that better than the Ikea Detolf...wow $50 bucks is insane! I like the width and the storage compartment at the bottom.

Yeah. I'm looking for a replacement. I'm not sure how it happened, but I gained 16 new glasses since joining this forum, and it's only been a couple months. Not good for my wallet at all. I'm running out of space in my Detolf though, and its width is pretty annoying. I rather it be wider than longer. I've been buddy buddy with the home owned optometry store nearby, and hopefully they'll get rid of their Oakley case someday haha.

Back