• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Ducati Pit Boss On EBay

i totally agree with you, just cuz something is expensive doesnt mean jack. when you find something that makes people turn there head and say damn! thats when you know your got something awesome

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some people spend millions on art that others think is hideous. It is all opinion based. We are all hear because our opinions are that Oakleys are awesome! :D Its just whatever you want, some people probably think we are ridiculous for spending more than $10 on sunglasses, but we don't care.

haha thats what all my friend think and family. they want to know why i need more then 1 pair of glasses since you can only wear one at a time, doesnt faze me haha

Those people won't think spending more than $10 is stupid after they find out that cheap shades don't protect against UV light or physical impacts. I used to own numberous pairs of interesting looking yet cheap sunglasses a long time ago and I'm glad I quit buying them after I learned about what UV light does to your eyes.

ya that was a huge thing but there is a national law now i believe that says all the glasses have to be at least like 90% UV or something like that. so those $10 glasses are gonna be better then they every were.

Ain't that the truth. My eyes are well protected. Btw cheap sunglasses can cause cancer too since the materials aren't regulated.

Back