• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Ducati Pit Boss On EBay

As a collector and owner of tron edition and matte brown pit boss I think the ducatis are somewhat different and not the right color combo they shold have gone with black and red....yeah they are attention grabbers but id preffer another pair of trons to ducati any day

Yeah but the ones with "shoot me from orbit look" have a cult followith the ducati pitboss just remind me so much like the ducati straight jackets which I own but never wear...I plan on getting soe ducati pitboss hopefully in the next couple weeks just so I can have in my collection

The other ducati's don't look like the pit bosses, they are usually grey with red trim not bright eye piercing red like this. I've seen plenty of Ducati bikes and the real bike isn't that bright its a classy italian racing red thats not super bright. Anyway.

ExMetal said:
To be honest, I don't think those bright red satellite viewable Pit Bosses are going to cause a bidding war.....

Very true, but as u see i said in some instances. Regardless, a rule is a rule.

This thread and other posts made me look up Tron...had no idea what it was until today...a bad old movie with a worse new remake...strange pick for O

the piper said:
This thread and other posts made me look up Tron...had no idea what it was until today...a bad old movie with a worse new remake...strange pick for O

Depends on what you're looking for in movies; both movies are considered groundbreaking in their visuals and audio...yeah the story isn't developed, but in the way some video games are moving towards movies, some movies are moving the other way; overall, Tron Legacy is incredible to behold paired with a top tier Blu Ray player, sound system and HD tv...its probably the best overall movie in these regards on Blu Ray with maybe the exception of Tangled...but it was the second most expensive movie ever made so the playing field isn't even.

Now to me the Pit Boss is a perfect pairing...it looks the part for sure and it like the films push the envelope technologically in their own arenas. In any case, the Tron colorway looks awesome and I'm thrilled I got one

Sorry didnt mean to offend on Tron ...reviewers are often wrong..I shouldn't have said that...I am not up on comic/sci fi/gamer movies...I think last one I saw was batman with Jack Nicholson although I did watch the X Files and Millennium faithfully..also I dont have any of that equipment..and although too big for me the glasses do look awesome..no doubt.

Latest Posts

Back