• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First ever Juliets

KL117

Oakley Beginner
Hello,

I recently just purchased my first ever Juliets from ebay. It probably was a bit high given the frame was rated about a 8/10 and no rubbers (I can pick those up easily), no lenses and no box or packaging. It was strictly the frame and it isn't in amazing condition, but it will be my first ever pick up of x-metals. The nose bridge is listed as still tight as well. I may get them refinished or cleaned up/customized. I like the Captain America paint job done on the forum recently, but I really want to do a xmen cyclops replica looking pair. I need lenses, and I will post pictures of my juliet's condition when I receive them after shipping. Perhaps you all can give me advice on it about what lenses to buy/use and condition and going for the xmen cyclops look. I believe the images I included are of the ones I want to do, with one having the side blinder pieces and one without them.
maxresdefault.jpg
cyclops_perfil.jpg

Oh and also my Juliets are 16 years old and serialized, any idea which generation it is and how rare of a find? Sorry to be so nooby!

Thanks guys, happy to be getting into xmetals and for all your help.

J serial is a first gen I believe
It looks like a plasma ice (JI) since the first run was a total of 7 charachters J###### vs JI###### in the pic Looks tricky because of 1/I but def a plasma Ice.

Congrats! I don't know who makes blinders still in the community, my recommendation at least for the lenses would be a torch iridium pair, considering those really red lenses in the pics were not really production lenses and rumored to have given Mr Marsden a headache.

And sorry, regarding value, deceptive due to the actual condition. But frame only, $100 to $175 would be considered a "good deal" then $175-$200 for frame only would be "fair"

Latest Posts

Back