• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First ever Juliets

Also, would the value of the Juliets be higher with the original lens type such as ice as everyone had identified them with. In other words, if I find I want to ever swap them out in the future for another pair or those OTT's I want, should I try and get the lens to go with it, or just sell with whatever lens I put in? Any advice is appreciated!

I've got a pair of blinders. Are they worth it......no. they suck unless your going to stick them on and put them on a shelf. There hand made so there NOT perfect mirror matches. The coloration isn't exactly x metal. AND where the biggest pain in the ass to put on. I had to super glue them on, ruined a pair of lenses in doing so. Also the glue then reacted with the plastic so they needed new paint. To top it off they don't fit the frame perfect and one side sat on my skin while the other didn't. After all that, if you wanted to change lenses they had to come back off, and if you wanted to fold the arms you have to modify them a tad. Oh and since they didn't fit the orbitals perfect they let some light in. So since I actually daily wear my glasses they came off and are in the truck collecting dust. And need repainted. Just my .02

Someone say xmen btw

20170406_085205.jpg

Also, would the value of the Juliets be higher with the original lens type such as ice as everyone had identified them with. In other words, if I find I want to ever swap them out in the future for another pair or those OTT's I want, should I try and get the lens to go with it, or just sell with whatever lens I put in? Any advice is appreciated!
Usually I'd say no the lenses won't matter much unless it was an original first gen pair with the oem lenses in flawless condition. I would sell the lenses seperatly after getting the new ones cut. That's just me though. Good luck with your endevour, would be a sick looking pair of shades im sure

@cyclerdoug the ones in the first picture, are those the penny's I read about being used for the second movie?

Also I think I'll go without blinders, if I do I'll probably try and craft some myself if I decide to. Thanks though @Trucker360

How much would custom cut torch iridium polarized/non polarized lenses be for juliets? I'm looking for those deep red ones, maybe not see through as much as possible if possible. Not sure if torch was iridium or not.

@cyclerdoug the ones in the first picture, are those the penny's I read about being used for the second movie?

Also I think I'll go without blinders, if I do I'll probably try and craft some myself if I decide to. Thanks though @Trucker360

How much would custom cut torch iridium polarized/non polarized lenses be for juliets? I'm looking for those deep red ones, maybe not see through as much as possible if possible. Not sure if torch was iridium or not.

Not sure which movie those were from, man..I'm not at all a fan of that franchise. I'd ditch the binders though, good call. More trouble than they're worth, it sounds like.

Anyone have any experience with +red lenses at all for Juliet's vs torch? I also heard positive red is more accurate by some others vs torch by others as well.

Back